If at any point you need to contact us, you can do this in several ways:-
· Email us at :- email@example.com
· Calling us on :- 07500977808
Every Second Counts First Aid and Safety Training may change this policy from time to time by updating this page to keep us in line with legislation or industry requirements. Unfortunately, we are unable to inform individuals of any changes personally, so we advise you to check this policy regularly and ensure you are still happy with it. It is also vital that any information we have about you is correct and up to date, especially for us to be able to issue you with course information and certificates. If you do change any of your information please inform us so any information can be amended. You can inform us of any information change via the above email address.
This policy demonstrates how we collect your information, why we do it, how long we can hold the information for and how we dispose of it correctly as well as informing you of your rights. It also applies to personal data about each individual and does not apply to any information we hold about organisations or companies.
Any transactions that are undertaken with Every Second Counts First Aid and Safety Training will be done through PayPal, invoicing, cash and bank transfer. We can take bookings by phone but confirmation about any bookings will not be confirmed until payment is made. We do not store information about personal banking information such as credit cards or debit cards.
Information we collect about you and how it is collected
The following information may be collected about yourselves when you demonstrate an interest or enrol on a course.
· Contact information
· Age ( if completing a regulated qualification)
· Email address
· Prior learning information (Any other qualifications you may hold)
· Qualifications you would like to obtain
· Billing information
· Geography location
It may also be collected if the legal basis for processing the information is of legitimate interest, such as helping us to provide information about your qualifications and to help us to improve on our services.
On your behalf, your employer may purchase a course providing us with information such as your name and email address. This allows us to register you on a course and contact you by email to provide you with enrolment and log on details, which will allow you to start your online training. At times we may also receive information about the status of your online training by Protrainings which will be needed when mandatory online training is required for your qualification. This allows us to ensure that everything has been completed before you attend your classroom training.
When completing an enquiry form through this website your information is directed to a secure email address, but you must make sure that you keep up to date with the security on your computer especially when using the internet. This is ensuring that the security of updates and alerts are maintained and that you use a reputable anti-virus or malware software and take care when installing plugins.
Why we need the information and how it is used and our legal basis for using your data.
At Every Second Counts First Aid and Safety Training we use your information in the following ways:-
· To provide you with any information you have requested such as quotes, course dates and prices. The information requested by you could have been done so through email, by the contact form on our website or by telephone. Any information we use is done so with a legitimate interest, so we can give you the correct service you have requested.
· We may need to use your contact information to issue you with invoices, receipts, before and after course information, joining instructions and reminders. We have a legitimate interest when using any information you provide us within the above-mentioned way which allows us to ensure you have all the information you need to undertake the course, whether it is you that has requested/ purchased the course or your employer.
· By informing us of your prior qualification and learning experiences as well, as your current ones we can ensure that the training you are doing is the most suitable one for you. When using this information we have a legitimate interest to make sure that you are adequately qualified to undertake the course and can gain the qualification you require. This also ensures that you are undertaking the correct course and allows your tutor to make sure you are getting the most out of your training.
· We may wish to contact you about other courses to help promote your continued learning and to help us to develop our business.
· Everyone who trains with Every Second Counts First Aid and Safety training is encouraged to give feedback but this is of course optional. We love to have feedback on our courses and hear what our customers have to say about it, it allows us to grow and develop, helping us to provide the best experiences for our customers.
· For quality assurance purposes there may be times we or Protrainings Europe limited will need to contact you directly, to ensure that we are providing high-quality training. It also ensures that our learners have access to the certifying bodies so in the unlikely event they need to make a complaint about any aspects of their training they know who to turn to.
· We are obliged legally by the HMRC to hold financial transaction information such as invoices, payment information and statements.
We always try to ensure that we take into account and balance any possible impact on you and your rights under the data protection act when processing your data for our legitimate business interests. If you do not want us to contact you, you do have the option to unsubscribe at any time. By providing your email address you can opt-in to receive information from us or you can leave it blank if you do not wish to receive any further information from us.
Where do we store your data
· Any information we hold relating to The First Aid at work qualification is stored in the EU on secure GDPR compliant services with a privacy shield.
· Any other information and data are stored on a secure server.
· We also store information in secure lockable units with limited access to those that have a legitimate interest to use it for every Second Counts Safety and First Aid training purposes.
Who we share your data with and why we share it
We only share the information for certification reasons and to allow you to access the online training that is part of your course which is needed for certain qualifications which are issued by Protrainings Europe Limited.
Any organisations with whom we share your information have been identified as meeting the requirements under the GDPR.
The following companies are those we may share the information you provide us with:-
· Training Qualifications UK – to provide regulated certificates for regulated qualifications.
· Protrainings UK Limited – to provide certification for First Aid at Work Qualifications and training completed online required for Frist Aid Instructor, FPOS, FROS and pet instructor courses.
Sharing information for any of the purposes set out above with strategic partners of service providers may be needed. Especially for those who perform services on our behalfs such as marketing, certification and accreditation.
We may also disclose your data to third parties, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information for regulatory or legal purposes, concerning existing or future legal proceedings. Such as fraud or loss, to protect the rights, property and safety of Every Second Counts First Aid and Safety Training, our customers or others.
Updating or correcting information
It is vital to us that the information we hold is correct and accurate. If at any time your information has changed, please inform us of it so we can update it. You can do this by email to office@ESCFirstAid.co.uk
How long do we hold the information for?
We are required to keep some information and data relating to regulated qualifications for seven years, this may include the following information:-
· Your name.
· The date of your qualification.
· Your certificate number(s).
· Course paperwork.
When after the seven years is up with the above-mentioned information we are required to dispose of it, we will do this safely and securely. Information we store on computers is located in the UK. We may transfer information to other offices or other third party organisations such as the ones mentioned above, they may be situated inside or outside the European economic area, and we may also store information in paper files. Here at Every Second Counts First Aid and Safety Training, we have security protocols and policies in place to allow us to manage and record your information and data privacies as well as preferences correctly. We ensure to the best of our abilities that your data and information that is stored securely to protect against its loss, misuse and alteration. All paperwork is stored in lockable units with limited access to those who work for Every Second Counts First Aid and Safety Training and who have a legitimate reason to do so.
Every Second Counts First Aid and Safety Training takes steps to ensure that any businesses that we share information and data with have security policies and procedures in place, to manage, protect and record your data privacy and preferences correctly, as well as ensuring that your data is stored correctly.
Unfortunately, data transmitted across the internet is not 100% secure, we will do our best to try and protect the security of information. We can not 100% ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur while data is being transferred. But we will do our utmost to make sure this will not happen. When we no longer need the information we hold we will always dispose of it securely using specialised companies if it is necessary for them to do the work for us.
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right to ask for copies of your data, to ask for your data to be corrected, object to our processing your data and request for your data to be erased. You have the right to stop your data and information to be used for direct marketing purposes and ask us to restrict the process and were able by our systems to access a copy of the information we hold about you (a subject access request)
If you wish to use any of these rights please contact us by emailing us at:- office@ESCFirstAid.co.uk
For more information about your rights under the GDPR please go to https://www.ico.org.uk
If you have any queries or questions, please contact us by email at office@ESCFirstAid.co.uk or call us on 07500977808.
As the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic is ongoing, we are following all the latest guidelines for you to carry out your training in a COVID-Secure environment.
For the latest information on training restrictions & what we have implemented into our Coronavirus risk assessment please click here.