Classroom Emergency Paediatric First Aid (EPFA) Level 3 Training Courses
From £400 at your location in Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside & West Yorkshire.
If you work in childcare and don't need to register with Ofsted, or if your school just wants more first aid-trained staff, our Emergency Paediatric First Aid (EPFA) Level 3 (VTQ) & (RQF) classroom courses are perfect for you.
This course covers unit 1 of the full 2-day course and is designed to exceed the requirements set by various organisations such as the UK and European Resuscitation Councils Guidelines 2021, OFSTED, Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), & The Care & Social Services Institute Wales (CSSIW).
Our Emergency Paediatric First Aid courses are available in the classroom & part of a combined course. More information about combined courses can be found here.
At Every Second Counts First Aid & Safety Training, we are committed to quality assurance and compliance with regulations. Our courses undergo evaluation and independent certification by Protrainings to ensure they meet universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Guidelines.
The Emergency Paediatric First Aid (EPFA) courses come with a certified CPD Statement of 6 hour
1. Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider.
2. Be able to assess an emergency situation safely.
3. Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive.
4. Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who are choking.
5. Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child with external bleeding.
6. Know how to provide first aid to an infant or a child who is suffering from shock.
7. Know how to provide first aid to an infant or a child with bites, stings and minor injuries.
Up to 12 Candidates
6 Hours / 1 Day
Training provided at your venue.
Combine with Emergency First Aid at Work
for an extra £10 per person.
Due to an Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework change as of the 1st September 2021, the Emergency Paediatric First Aid Level 3 course can no longer be taught in a blended format and can only be taught face-to-face.
Due to the social distancing restrictions, Every Second Counts First Aid & Safety Training has had to develop some extra regimes to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible during classroom courses. Details can be found here.