The AED & BLS for Healthcare Professionals is specifically aimed at the healthcare sector. The course covers the basic life-saving skills, including CPR, the use of AED for Healthcare Professionals, Recovery Position & Choking for Adults, Children, and Infants.
This course is ideal for medical professionals, nurses & care workers to maintain their skills for professional membership compliance. This course is available as a one to one session at your place of work or home throughout Greater Manchester.
The course syllabus is designed to comply with and exceed the Resuscitation Council UK (RCUK) & European Resuscitation Councils Guidelines 2021 & all subsequent updates including the 1st October 2017 changes.
All Every Second Counts First Aid & Safety Training's courses are evaluated for quality assurance to ensure we comply with these regulations and are independently certified as conforming with universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Guidelines.
These courses come with a certified CPD Statement of 4 hours.
1. Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider, including legislation.
2. Be able to assess an incident.
3. Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally.
4 Be able to recognise and manage Heart attacks and use of an AED.
5. Be able to manage an unresponsive adult casualty who is not breathing normally, child CPR and infant CPR.
6. Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking.
7. Be able to carry out basic user maintenance and troubleshoot problems with an automated external defibrillator.
8. Understand the safe use of an automated external defibrillator.
One to One Sessions - £100
Up to 12 Candidates - £300
4 Hours / Half a Day
Training provided at your venue.
£34.95+VAT Per Person
To save on Online Courses use our discount code
(Payable to Protrainings)
Our blended & online AED & BLS for Healthcare Professionals courses can be found below.
All AED & BLS for Healthcare Professional Courses Come With:
1 Year Certificate
Digital Certificate Available
Certified CPD Statement
One to One Session
For up to 12 Candidates
1 to 2 Hours
Training provided at your venue
Please contact us to arrange your practical session. Training provided at your venue.
Due to the social distancing restrictions, Every Second Counts First Aid & Safety Training has had to develop some extra regimes to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible during classroom courses. Details can be found here.