The AED & BLS (VTQ) course covers life-saving skills, including CPR and the use of Automated External Defibrillators, Recovery Position and Choking for Adults, Children, and Infants.
This course is ideal for people needing basic life-saving skills.
This course is available as a one to one session at your place of work or home thoughout Greater Manchester.
The course syllabus is designed to comply with and exceed the Resuscititaion UK (RCUK) & European Resuscitation Councils Guidelines 2021 & all subsequent updates including the 1st October 2017.
All Every Second Counts First Aid & Safety Training's courses are evaluated for quality assurance to ensure we comply with these regulations and are independently certified as conforming with universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Guidelines.
These courses come with a certified CPD Statement of 4 hours.
1. Understand basic life support requirements.
2. Be able to demonstrate basic life support techniques and automated external defibrillator use in line with current national guidelines.
3. Be able to demonstrate post-resuscitation procedures.
4. Be able to carry out basic user maintenance and troubleshoot problems with an automated external defibrillator.
5. Understand the safe use of an automated external defibrillator.
One to One Sessions - £100
Up to 12 Candidates - £300
4 Hours / Half a Day
Training provided at your venue.
£19.95+VAT Per Person
4 Hours / Half a Day
To save on Online Courses use our discount code
(Payable to our Partners)
Our blended & online BLS & AED courses can be found below.
All AED Courses Come With:
1 Year Certificate
Digital Certificate Available
Certified CPD Statement
One to One Session
For up to 12 Candidates
1 to 2 Hours
Training provided at your venue
Please contact us to arrange your practical session. Training provided at your venue.
Due to the social distancing restrictions, Every Second Counts First Aid & Safety Training has had to develop some extra regimes to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible during classroom courses. Details can be found here.